SHOES MADE IN SPAIN
At Fluchos we believe in the quality of products which are made in Spain so all of our production is centralized in a small village in the Rioja region. Fluchos was set up in 1962 when two men from Arnedo, Lázaro Garrido and Antonio Sáenz, started making comfortable shoes for everyday wear, to help people with long working days. Fluchos always have, and always will be made in Spain; shoes which are made with the utmost care and attention, shoes which combine functionality and comfort with precise craftsmanship, shoes which are perfectly adapted to the needs of men and women and their lifestyles.
The Fluchos design team aims to anticipate and resolve the challenges and necessities of the market by offering innovative, effective solutions which fit a sustainable model. We do this by delivering designs which have developed and adapted to suit consumers all over the world.
- Chrome levels are kept to a minimum
- We use water based dyes and glues
- PVC use has been eliminated
- Contaminated residues from production have been reduced
- We use the least energy possible
- Our soles are 100% rubber
- Our shoes are tested for durability
- Our shoe boxes are made from 100% recycled cardboard
- Our soles are anti-static